Established in 1939, Lipman Brothers is the oldest distributor of wine and spirits in Middle Tennessee. Partnered with the R.S. Lipman Company, a distributor of beer, bottled water, mixers, crystal and cigars, Lipman is the leading name in Tennessee’s beverage alcohol distribution market. The company services restaurant and retail accounts and serves as an educational resource for both trade and consumer markets.
• Lipman (Lipman Brothers & R.S. Lipman Company) is the largest beverage alcohol distributor in the state.
• Lipman is headquartered in Middle TN in Metro Center. Lipman’s distribution area includes Middle Tennessee, the Chattanooga Region and the Knoxville Region – 74 of the state's 96 counties.
• Lipman services more counties and outlets than any other distributor in the state.
• Lipman is the fastest growing distributor in the state by volume.
• Lipman employs approximately 200 people throughout the state.
• More than 30 Lipman trucks travel to destinations throughout Tennessee to deliver product or merchandising elements.
• R.S. Lipman has the largest portfolio of American and Premium Import beers in the state.
• Lipman maintains over 160 different beers on draft.
• Lipman has more than 1100 cigar-related items.
• Lipman is the only distributor in the state with two cold storage facilities for draft and two temperature controlled facilities for non-pasteurized products.
• Overall – 196,000 square feet.
• Warehouse – 155,000 square feet.
• Fine Wine Room – 6,400 square feet.
• Beer Storage Room – 3,081 square feet.
• Cigar Humidor – 700 square feet.
• Keg Room – 5,110 square feet.
• Office Space – 25,500 square feet.
Lipman Brothers., Inc.
R.S. Lipman Co.
411 Great Circle Road
Nashville, Tennessee 37228
Lipman associates can be reached by phone at (615) 244-2230.